Summer is coming! How could you forget to take Sunglasses when play outside?
Few days ago Voogueme opened SUNGLASSES column and we picked some amazing frames to let you choose.
Wanna have a look? Just click me!
Did you ever feel confused when pick sunglasses? If you say yes, read the following is the better choice!
How to Choose Lenses Color of Sunglasses?
1. Gray is a very good general color, which minimizes color distortion while reducing brightness. Gray lenses provide dazzle protection, making them ideal for driving and general use.
2. Yellow and orange lenses reduce blue light while allowing more spectrums of light to pass through the lens. Because blue light can bounce and disperse a lot of light, it can produce a dazzle effect. In fact, yellow eliminates the blue portion of the spectrum, making all objects appear bright and clear. This is why the snow-proof sunglasses are generally yellow. This type of color makes the color perception a bit distorted, so sunglasses of this color are not suitable for activities that require accurate color recognition.
3. Amber and brown are also very good general colors. They reduce dazzle effects. In addition to UV, their unique molecules can absorb higher frequency colors, such as blue. Studies have shown that long-term exposure to near-ultraviolet light (such as blue and purple) is one of the pathogenic factors of cataract.
4. The green lens can filter out some of the blue light and reduce the dazzle effect. Among all color lenses, green lenses offer the highest contrast and maximum sharpness, so they are popular. While absorbing light, these green lenses maximize the green light that reaches eyes, so they can help you feel cool and comfortable, and are suitable for people whose eyes are prone to fatigue.
5. Purple and rose lenses provide the best object contrast on a green or blue background. Therefore they are a good choice for hunting and water skiing.
6. Blue Lenses can effectively filter out the blue light of the sea and sky reflections. They will be your best choice if you gonna play on the beach. Blue lenses should be avoided when driving, as it will make us unable to distinguish the color of traffic signals.
1. Sunglasses can block ultraviolet rays because a special coating film is added to the lens. Inferior sunglasses can not block the ultraviolet rays. In addition, inferior sunglasses can also reduce the lens transmittance, so that the pupils become larger and the ultraviolet rays will be injected in large quantities. Eye damage. In addition, inferior lenses can also cause nausea, forgetfulness, insomnia and other visual fatigue symptoms.
2. Gray or silver is the better choice as the color of sunglasses lens, followed by green, amber, blue, etc. The red is only used as a sunbath or snow.
3. If your eyes can be seen very clearly after wearing sunglasses, your lens color is too light.
4. When the sun goes down, you’d better remove the sunglasses because our vision will be affected in weak light condition.
5. Pay attention to the surface condition of the lens when selecting.